Keep opinions out of the gate


We all love taking quizzes like Are you an introvert or extrovert? Or which Vampire Diaries character are you most like? Oftentimes people's opinion of you can influence how you perceive your self.
For example, I love reading about my zodiac sign which is Taurus. Now if you read about this sign, it says that Taureans do not like change at all. I thought about this and I believed that it is probably true. I am like that. Also I do not like surprises. I do not necessarily like constant change (see what I did there :P ) But it is not entirely true. I am constantly trying to better myself, to have new experiences and I absolutely love changes. I might not be excited from the get go but I love the change. So basically what I am trying to say here is to be careful about opinions. They are, in the end just that, an opinion. Not a fact or your reality.So keep those opinions out of the gate
But not that cute pup over there. You can let him in. He won't have opinions about you but only the need to love you. God how I wish I had a puppy!



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.