So why am i writing this blog??

So why am i writing this blog?? Well i always wanted to write one  ;) and the second reason is that i want to develop my interest in writing.
Now moving on to the name of the blog. THE PESSIMISTIC OPTIMISTIC. Well it totally describes me. I firstly think worst of the situation and then i reach a point where it reaches a point when it can no longer get any worst and then the positive thinking starts. So it starts as being negative and ends on a positive note, with a practical outlook. Hence proved!!! :)
Right now i am yet to come up with a good topic to write about but untill then keep being awesome!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Divya,

    Why don't you simply start with Why I Write? It's one of George Orwell's most prolific essays and is a great topic to write about. Google it! It was the first topic we were asked to write on in a writing workshop I did some time ago. It's an interesting topic to write about. If you visit my page, you'll see an excerpt from what I wrote way back then. Feel free to comment on the blog too.

    Good luck!
    Cheers,
    Sanika

    ReplyDelete
  2. A truly appropriate name..I m really glad u started a blog coz u totally hav wat it takes.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lott....appreciate all ur commments!!!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.