The Best Day Of My Life In The Past Two Years!

Happy Woman's Day ladies!!!!!!!


So today started pretty normal! Woke up and continued with my day. A friend asked if we could all go watch Queen! Now I hadn't seen it's trailer or anything. Just the poster in newspaper. But I reluctantly said yes because we all hardly get to meet. I was like what the heck! Had a bad hair day, so tried doing something stylish with my hair tied up. And it turned out pretty well.
We all reached the theater on time and reached for the ticket line. The theater was houseful!! Only first row seats were available!!! Luckily, we got the last four seats remaining!!! But when we actually sat down to watch the movie, it was bizarre watching a movie from the first row!!! Terrible seats!!!
I don't know why they didn't give us the second row because it was almost empty. We shifted to the second row after 20 minutes when we didn't see anyone coming.


Now let talk about the movie Queen! First of all I do thing Kangana Ranaut is a great actress but never thought about watching many movies of her. But after watching this movie, am a fan! This movie is unlike any other I have ever seen! This is about a short journey of a desi girl on discovering things on her own. This had so many laugh out loud moments that for a minute my stomach was literally paining due to laughing so much!! I hadn't laughed that much since so many months! I seriously recommend watching this movie both girls and guys!!
After the movie ended, one friend had a plan to go somewhere urgent. But thankfully, it got cancelled and we all got a chance to hang out even more! That truly made me happy! I had a girls day out and celebrated woman's day in the true sense.


After that, found the perfect chocolate pastry which I had been craving for months! Took selfies and group shots which turned out good.



Had a good heart to hear talk with my best friend! I don't give much importance to it, but talking to someone close to you even if it doesn't solve your problem does make you really happy!

Lastly, result came and I had cleared all the papers!!! Told my mom this and she had already bought a Cadbury Diarymilk Silk for me which I have been tempting to eat after watching those ads!

Couldn't ask for more than this. Thank you God for giving me this day! Hope happiness to everyone!


How did you celebrate Woman's Day?
Comment below! Would love to hear from you!

Disclaimer: Images posted in this post do not belong to me. All taken from google results!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.